Sunday, April 21, 2013

I Love To Tell The Story


Do you?
  1. I love to tell the story of unseen things above, Of Jesus and His glory, of Jesus and His love; I love to tell the story, because I know ’tis true, It satisfies my longings as nothing else would do.
    • Refrain: I love to tell the story, ’Twill be my theme in glory, To tell the old, old story Of Jesus and His love.
  2. I love to tell the story, more wonderful it seems Than all the golden fancies of all our golden dreams; I love to tell the story, it did so much for me, And that is just the reason I tell it now to thee
  3. I love to tell the story, for those who know it best Seem hungering and thirsting to hear it like the rest; And when in scenes of glory I sing the new, new song, ’Twill be the old, old story that I have loved so long


No comments:

Post a Comment