Wednesday, December 4, 2013

"Just What is Amazing Grace" Part 2

Now that you have heard that Jesus died for you, let me tell you how to attain eternal life. You can't. All the power and riches in all the universe can not even come close to price you would have to pay because it is not bought with money. It has already been bought by Jesus with the blood that
He shed. Even though it came at such a high price, He is offering it to you now. All you have to do it is take it. In God's word it says "And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house."(Ac 16:31) I don't think I have to tell you what that means. If you believe in your heart that God came to earth in the form of a man, suffered rejection and finally died for your sins and then was raised from the dead in His own power, all that is left is to ask God to forgive you of your sins and come live inside of you as the Holy Spirit. It doesn't matter what you have done what crimes you have committed because God's word says Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound. (Ro 5:20)
Jesus' blood covers all your sin so that when God looks at you He doesn't see your sin, He sees Christ's blood. If you want you sins forgiven, ask Jesus to forgive you of all your sins and to cover you with his blood. That is God's Amazing Grace.


Salvation

Not what these hands have done
  Can save this guilty soul;
Not what this toiling flesh has borne
  Can make my spirit whole.

Not what I feel or do
  Can give me peace with God;
Nor all my prayers, my sighs, my tears
  Can bear my awful load.

Thy work alone, O Christ,
  Can ease this weight of sin;
Thy blood alone, O Lamb of God,
  Can give me peace within.

        Horatius Bonar

(All verses quoted from the 1611 King James Bible)

No comments:

Post a Comment